CC TOURS & TRAVEL
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, CC Tours and Travel:
- Excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
- Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, CC Tours and Travel:
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. CC Tours and Travel is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this web site; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this web site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
CC Tours and Travel is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
- Personal Information is information that identifies an individual.
- Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, bank account details, your date of birth and other information that is deemed necessary to provide the service you request from CC Tours and Travel.
- This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence by telephone, email and via our website: www.cctoursandtravel.com.
We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
- We collect, use and update your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing you with the service you requested: to bill you and collect payments
- For regulatory compliance and reporting
- For marketing, accounting and administration, to communicate with you and providing information to our clients to provide the service you requested.
We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/ marketing lists at any time by contacting us via email.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.Security of Personal Information
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions.
If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us via email.
CC Tours and Travel may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is important to us that your Personal Information is up to date.
If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
Gaining access to your Personal Information
If you request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act. We may charge a fee to retrieve this information.
If you have any questions about our policy, if you wish to update or access the information we hold about you, wish to make a related complaint or to receive a copy please contact us at: